Other than as described in this Policy, we will not give any information about you to others without your express permission.
1. Information Collection and Use
- Our Site uses forms and trouble ticket system in which you give us contact information (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address) so you can request information and support. For certain services, we may also request a credit card number, government identification number, or other financial information. We will then create an account for you and send the login information to your email.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department. If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given.
- We use your information to contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, our Site, Domain Data Guard services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please use the "Profile" section on our trouble ticket system to change your preferences.
- We may also use your information to present a co-branded offer with our partners or affiliates. If we collect information from you in connection with a co-branded offer, it will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the information and whose privacy statement applies.
- We use information gathered about you from our Site statistics (for example, your IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our Site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except as necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our system.
- This Site also contains links to other websites but Domain Data Guard is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
- This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Sending Emails
- We use emails to communicate with you, to confirm your contact validity, and to send information that you have requested.
- The information you send to us may b stored and used to improve this Site and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded.
4. Updating Your Information
The only way to update your information is through our trouble ticket. You may log in with your current information and enter "Profile" menu.
5. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
- We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical. We will also share your information to the extent necessary to comply with ICANN's rules, regulations and policies.
- To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
6. Changes in Our Practices